I Write About:
- Five Challenges Businesses Must Overcome When Moving Online
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
- Want to Learn Effective Ways to Use a Virtual Support Team?
- Developing Entrepreneurial Drive in Daughters
- Why I Love Working in a Digital Workplace
Tag Archives: Work–life balance
As the co-founder of a virtually-based company, focused on helping other virtual workers, hearing Yahoo’s and Best Buy’s new policy on banning remote work, well, it’s like a knife to the heart. But, I understand the problem. Yahoo‘s head of human … Continue reading
It’s confession time. I’ve had a hard time focusing today, a really hard time focusing. Chalk it up to any of the following: It’s Monday I’m a remote worker I’ve got the flu I can’t stop thinking about the implications … Continue reading
In our previous post, Telecommuting Today: A Pulse Check, we posted some findings from our 2012 Telework Survey from those that consider themselves Teleworkers, err, we mean people who “Work at Home”. Today we look a little deeper to see what … Continue reading