I Write About:
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
- Want to Learn Effective Ways to Use a Virtual Support Team?
- Developing Entrepreneurial Drive in Daughters
- Why I Love Working in a Digital Workplace
- How Important is Routine in Your Teleworkday?
Monthly Archives: February 2015
The other day a version of the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator made its way around our office, for no reason other than it was a novelty. Our very own Bookworm kicked off the test-taking, which then went to my business partner, … Continue reading
After five years of “going to the office”, we have a pretty good understanding of what works and why for businesses in digital workplaces. Continue reading
Running a virtual business, even managing virtual teams can be a challenge. Unlike working in a physical office, you can never seem to find an extra pair of hands to help you at crunch time when you largely work by … Continue reading