I Write About:
- Guest Post | Huffpost
- Guest Post | Switch and Shift
- The Latest on Alternative Workstyle
- Five Challenges Businesses Must Overcome When Moving Online
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
Alternative Workstyle Posts
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Arianna Huffington Asked for My Business Card?
I know I’m supposed to be posting about 3 things companies should be doing now to make flexible work a more viable career path in their firm, but something happened yesterday that I just have to share. Arianna Huffington asked … Continue reading
Posted in Entrepreneur Life Tagged business challenges, flipside workspace, Work–life balance 9 Comments
Are We Destined for Fleeting Work/Life Balance?
Let’s face it, we have stalled on figuring out how to achieve work/life balance. The simple truth is: achieving this balance can only be fleeting until flexible career paths are valued the same as steady career paths. I came across an article written … Continue reading
Posted in Remote Work Tagged business challenges, flipside workspace, future of work, remote worker, Work–life balance 1 Comment