I Write About:
- Guest Post | Switch and Shift
- Guest Post | Huffpost
- The Latest on Alternative Workstyle
- Five Challenges Businesses Must Overcome When Moving Online
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Let’s face it, we all can’t work 9-5 in a well-appointed office building, or even in a super-techie start-up loft, with people who take care of making sure we have everything we need, where we need it, and when we … Continue reading
Much more than I like to admit, I’m a creature of habit. I’ve got my schedule, my routine, my rituals, and if it’s disrupted I’m cranky, really cranky. When we formed Duncan+Coleverria in 2009, we were looking for a … Continue reading