I Write About:
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
- Want to Learn Effective Ways to Use a Virtual Support Team?
- Developing Entrepreneurial Drive in Daughters
- Why I Love Working in a Digital Workplace
- How Important is Routine in Your Teleworkday?
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Working in an Alternative Workstyle can feel a bit like working in the dark. One of the most frustrating aspects I hear is the general lack of feedback….on anything. Often times, those who choose to work in an alternative workstyle are … Continue reading
Based on our very unscientific and somewhat random poll about the 5 biggest challenges working in an alternative workstyle, distractions are the biggest challenge. Of course this begs the question, what exactly are these distractions? So let’s vote again! Some … Continue reading