I Write About:
- Five Challenges Businesses Must Overcome When Moving Online
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
- Want to Learn Effective Ways to Use a Virtual Support Team?
- Developing Entrepreneurial Drive in Daughters
- Why I Love Working in a Digital Workplace
Monthly Archives: June 2012
I love watching Shark Tank – trying to guess who they’ll make deals with, and what those deals would be. I try to calculate which ones are the better deals and think about what I would choose if I were … Continue reading
This is the last tip in my series of Top 5 Alternative Workstyle Tips. It is the follow-on to Alternative Workstyle Tip 4 – Find a Business Network. Get the tools and resources you need Okay, so this is one … Continue reading
This is the fourth tip in my series of Top 5 Alternative Workstyle Tips. It is the follow-on to Alternative Workstyle Tip 3 – Just Say “No”. Find a business support network If you’re anything like me, for all the … Continue reading