I Write About:
- Guest Post | Switch and Shift
- Guest Post | Huffpost
- The Latest on Alternative Workstyle
- Five Challenges Businesses Must Overcome When Moving Online
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
Monthly Archives: June 2012
This is the third tip in my series of Top 5 Alternative Workstyle Tips. It is the follow-on to Alternative Workstyle Tip 2 – Work Within Your Own Unique Work Rhythm. Learn to say “No” By now you should have … Continue reading
This is the second tip in my series of Top 5 Alternative Workstyle Tips. It is the follow-on to Tip 1 – Embrace your Stuff. Find your Rhythm We all work in peaks and valleys of productivity and creativity. Understanding … Continue reading