I Write About:
- Guest Post | Switch and Shift
- Guest Post | Huffpost
- The Latest on Alternative Workstyle
- Five Challenges Businesses Must Overcome When Moving Online
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
Tag Archives: Work–life balance
I know I’m supposed to be posting about 3 things companies should be doing now to make flexible work a more viable career path in their firm, but something happened yesterday that I just have to share. Arianna Huffington asked … Continue reading
Let’s face it, we have stalled on figuring out how to achieve work/life balance. The simple truth is: achieving this balance can only be fleeting until flexible career paths are valued the same as steady career paths. I came across an article written … Continue reading
As the co-founder of a virtually-based company, focused on helping other virtual workers, hearing Yahoo’s and Best Buy’s new policy on banning remote work, well, it’s like a knife to the heart. But, I understand the problem. Yahoo‘s head of human … Continue reading