I Write About:
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
- Want to Learn Effective Ways to Use a Virtual Support Team?
- Developing Entrepreneurial Drive in Daughters
- Why I Love Working in a Digital Workplace
- How Important is Routine in Your Teleworkday?
Tag Archives: Work–life balance
I know I’m supposed to be posting about 3 things companies should be doing now to make flexible work a more viable career path in their firm, but something happened yesterday that I just have to share. Arianna Huffington asked … Continue reading
Let’s face it, we have stalled on figuring out how to achieve work/life balance. The simple truth is: achieving this balance can only be fleeting until flexible career paths are valued the same as steady career paths. I came across an article written … Continue reading