I Write About:
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
- Want to Learn Effective Ways to Use a Virtual Support Team?
- Developing Entrepreneurial Drive in Daughters
- Why I Love Working in a Digital Workplace
- How Important is Routine in Your Teleworkday?
Category Archives: Digital Workplace Concepts
Lynn Patra, independent researcher, conducted a preliminary study between video conferencing and digital workplace users with typical online collaboration challenges Some outcomes are a gentle reminder, others are downright fascinating. Continue reading
Well-designed digital workplaces can help businesses achieve a higher level of collaboration and engagement with distributed teams and remote workforces. Continue reading
Since yesterday was Apple’s annual shareholders meeting, I thought I’d share a little personal history with the world’s largest company. Back in 1982, Rita Richardson wrote an article for the Bedford Minuteman Newspaper in Bedford, MA. The article, “Two Residents Design … Continue reading