I Write About:
- Guest Post | Switch and Shift
- Guest Post | Huffpost
- The Latest on Alternative Workstyle
- Five Challenges Businesses Must Overcome When Moving Online
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Well-designed digital workplaces can help businesses achieve a higher level of collaboration and engagement with distributed teams and remote workforces. Continue reading
Since yesterday was Apple’s annual shareholders meeting, I thought I’d share a little personal history with the world’s largest company. Back in 1982, Rita Richardson wrote an article for the Bedford Minuteman Newspaper in Bedford, MA. The article, “Two Residents Design … Continue reading