I Write About:
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
- Want to Learn Effective Ways to Use a Virtual Support Team?
- Developing Entrepreneurial Drive in Daughters
- Why I Love Working in a Digital Workplace
- How Important is Routine in Your Teleworkday?
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Originally posted on The Awkward Gawker:
This month I’m celebrating my 10-year anniversary as an official teleworker. How time has flown… and changed… since then. When I officially moved to my home office it was because I wanted to be…
It’s confession time. I’ve had a hard time focusing today, a really hard time focusing. Chalk it up to any of the following: It’s Monday I’m a remote worker I’ve got the flu I can’t stop thinking about the implications … Continue reading