I Write About:
- Guest Post | Huffpost
- Guest Post | Switch and Shift
- The Latest on Alternative Workstyle
- Five Challenges Businesses Must Overcome When Moving Online
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
Alternative Workstyle Posts
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Managerial Challenges to Remote Working Can Be Solved
It’s confession time. I’ve had a hard time focusing today, a really hard time focusing. Chalk it up to any of the following: It’s Monday I’m a remote worker I’ve got the flu I can’t stop thinking about the implications … Continue reading
Posted in Remote Work Tagged future of work, Work–life balance 2 Comments