I Write About:
- Five Challenges Businesses Must Overcome When Moving Online
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
- Want to Learn Effective Ways to Use a Virtual Support Team?
- Developing Entrepreneurial Drive in Daughters
- Why I Love Working in a Digital Workplace
Tag Archives: work from home
I’ve been reading a recently published book on the changes that have been happening on how and where we work. It’s called Workshift: Future-Proof Your Organization for the 21st Century by Jason Morwick, Robyn Bews, Emily Klein and Tim Lorman. … Continue reading
With Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to be commonplace in the workforce by 2017 according to a recent Gartner report, and our obsession with smartphones as this Business Insider report suggests, it is very easy to get burnt out with … Continue reading
As the co-founder of a virtually-based company, focused on helping other virtual workers, hearing Yahoo’s and Best Buy’s new policy on banning remote work, well, it’s like a knife to the heart. But, I understand the problem. Yahoo‘s head of human … Continue reading