I Write About:
- Five Challenges Businesses Must Overcome When Moving Online
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
- Want to Learn Effective Ways to Use a Virtual Support Team?
- Developing Entrepreneurial Drive in Daughters
- Why I Love Working in a Digital Workplace
Category Archives: Professional Services Marketing
In my previous post There’s No Room for an Identity Crisis in your Mission, I spoke about the value of having a mission statement that reflects your company’s identity. I had spoken with the president of a mid-sized engineering firm, … Continue reading
I had a conversation with the president of a mid-sized engineering consulting firm the other day, and ever since I can’t stop thinking about Pablo Picasso. I love this firm. I love this firm because they personify excellence. They are smart. … Continue reading