I Write About:
- Five Challenges Businesses Must Overcome When Moving Online
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
- Want to Learn Effective Ways to Use a Virtual Support Team?
- Developing Entrepreneurial Drive in Daughters
- Why I Love Working in a Digital Workplace
Category Archives: Professional Services Marketing
Much has been written about the value of using virtual teams from a variety of perspectives: IT, HR, and management. While each contemplate virtual teams from different angles, the authors typically reach this conclusion: the fast-paced global economy, the advancements in … Continue reading
I recently read an article by Joe Forward of the State Bar of Wisconsin titled “Lawyer Must Pay $4.2 Million for Unlawful Content Marketing Strategy”. It’s a must read for any marketing professional tasked with creating or distributing newsletters. The title … Continue reading
I caught a re-run of that once popular show, Family Feud, the other day. I love that game, and the challenge of the split-second answer after Richard Dawson would say, “100 people surveyed, top 6 answers are on the board”. … Continue reading