I Write About:
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
- Want to Learn Effective Ways to Use a Virtual Support Team?
- Developing Entrepreneurial Drive in Daughters
- Why I Love Working in a Digital Workplace
- How Important is Routine in Your Teleworkday?
Category Archives: General Musings
When my cofounder and I set out to create a better way to work, the idea of labeling ourselves kept smacking us in the face. We reluctantly conformed. I became CEO, she became President. How we really saw each other was she … Continue reading
As the co-founder of a virtually-based company, focused on helping other virtual workers, hearing Yahoo’s and Best Buy’s new policy on banning remote work, well, it’s like a knife to the heart. But, I understand the problem. Yahoo‘s head of human … Continue reading