I Write About:
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
- Want to Learn Effective Ways to Use a Virtual Support Team?
- Developing Entrepreneurial Drive in Daughters
- Why I Love Working in a Digital Workplace
- How Important is Routine in Your Teleworkday?
Category Archives: General Musings
The other day a version of the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator made its way around our office, for no reason other than it was a novelty. Our very own Bookworm kicked off the test-taking, which then went to my business partner, … Continue reading
The other day I was purging a monstrous stack of papers. I hate doing it, as it is a slow process for me. I’m not one that can grab a stack and toss it into the recycle bin… I need … Continue reading