I Write About:
- Five Challenges Businesses Must Overcome When Moving Online
- User Engagement with Digital Workspaces Versus Video Conferencing
- What’s it Really Like to Work in a Digital Workplace?
- Happy Shareholders Day, Apple!
- Sidetracked by Curiosity
- What Five Years of Working in a Digital Workplace Has Taught Us
- Want to Learn Effective Ways to Use a Virtual Support Team?
- Developing Entrepreneurial Drive in Daughters
- Why I Love Working in a Digital Workplace
Category Archives: Digital Workplace Concepts
Since yesterday was Apple’s annual shareholders meeting, I thought I’d share a little personal history with the world’s largest company. Back in 1982, Rita Richardson wrote an article for the Bedford Minuteman Newspaper in Bedford, MA. The article, “Two Residents Design … Continue reading
After five years of “going to the office”, we have a pretty good understanding of what works and why for businesses in digital workplaces. Continue reading
Running a virtual business, even managing virtual teams can be a challenge. Unlike working in a physical office, you can never seem to find an extra pair of hands to help you at crunch time when you largely work by … Continue reading